PCS Family Trucking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCS Family Trucking lounge

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Da Cookieman joins the Million Miles Driven Club!!!!!!! Congrat's Cookie!!!!!!
A permenant PCS Family Trucking branch is established and runnin contracts in Europe.
Westy, originally from Europe, goes home to oversee Euro operations and contracts.
We have two promotions to celebrate. Plowboy8800 is our newest Contract Manager. Outlawjohn is now the Communications Manager. Congrats Brothers.

No terminal, what do I do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PapaBear
Admin
PapaBear

No terminal, what do I do? Empty
PostSubject: No terminal, what do I do?   No terminal, what do I do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:11 pm

It's Thursday, contract crunch time and untill load change happened the supplier with the terminal was all ya had for your cargo and it's 1500 plus miles. However, after load change, there is now a temp supply 400 miles away. Cool, less fuel cost and possibly less repair cost. But wait, in company terminal cities, there is no added fatigue points on fuel and repair. There will be added fps in the new temp. Easy as apple pie fix.

Go to the edit my driver link in your menu on the left. Scroll down to where it says home town. You are able to change this once every so many days. Change your home town to that new short hop temp city. Then, it's just like pullin into company head quarters. The man behind the counter of the fueling station will knock an additional 25% off the fuel bill scince you and his son played ball together in High school. And the mech at the shop will knock off an additional 25% from the repair bill because him and your dad are fishin buddys and you've known him as uncle Jed since you's knee high to a grasshopper. And neither one of them is going to make ya wait an hour to get service, so no extra fps in your old stomppin grounds.

So, no terminal, make it your home town.
Back to top Go down
http://pbhtreborn.niceboard.biz/forum.htm

No terminal, what do I do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PCS Family Trucking :: Welcome to the office :: PapaBears Advice-
Jump to: